Wedding Reception in the Marigny
Following the Ceremony, your Reception can be celebrated in the entire restaurant or host your event in our private dining room.
Your Wedding Reception package includes:
- 3 hours for your event
- 2 hours for set up prior to start time
- 1 hour for breakdown after the event
- One complimentary (1) bottle of champagne for toasting (additional champagne may be purchased)
- Two (2) Champagne flutes provided for your use during the toasting/reception
- Cake table with linen (cake not furnished)
- Plates/silverware for cake service
- Food and beverage
- Bartenders, Servers and Attendants (additional charge at industry rate not included)
- Photographer, Florals and Music not included; you may secure your own photographer if desired. Please request our recommended vendors list.
We supply tables, chairs, plate and glassware and linens for up to 100 guests.
A minimal plateware rental fee will be added for guests counts over 100.
There is a set up and breakdown fee ($150-200) for events over 40 people.
Event Planners, Florals, Wedding Cake and Photographer are not included; you may secure your own vendors. Please request our recommended vendor list.
Your customized menu for your reception will be finalized by you no later than 3 weeks before your event.
We also offer over night accommodations on property upon request and based on availability.
Wedding Reception packages starting price
Silk Road Nola can accommodate up to 150 guests Reception style - 100 guests - Sit down dinner
100 guests- Sit down dinner- 3 courses plated and 3 passed food selections with Full Bar
$9,100.00, including taxes and gratuity
150 people- Reception style – 3 passed food selections, 4 buffet selections and a choice of 1 action station with Full Bar
$13,500.00, including taxes and gratuity
25 % non-refundable deposit required to secure the date.
25% of the balance is due 5 months prior to your event.
Balance due 4 weeks prior to event, or event may be subject to cancellation.
Please request changes to your event in writing.
Additional rental time available – Please speak to the event manager for prices
Additional guests will be charged as planned on your contract per person pricing
All overages must be paid in full at the end of the event.